Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) is €32,342
What Do Graduate Research Assistant (GRA)s Do?
Graduate research assistants (GRAs) are in charge of conducting research efforts at a graduate level, analyzing information, aggregating data, running calculations using spreadsheet software, and assisting professors, professionals, and other individuals in carrying out research and administrative tasks as needed.
Those in this position must be organized and pay close attention to detail to prepare extensive reports based on research results, and they must be proficient in computer and …Read more
- Collect, validate and analyze data.
- Maintain, calibrate, clean and update instruments and programs.
- Research and write papers, summaries, presentations and documentation.
- Create models, simulations and programs to analyze and disseminate data or findings.
- Plan and execute research activities.