Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Senior Project Manager, IT is €76,747
What Do Senior Project Manager, ITS Do?
Senior project managers must be well organized, extremely responsible, and capable of working with a wide variety of other people. Senior IT project managers work in a fast paced and frequently changing industry, and must work very hard to keep up with the responsibilities they are tasked with. They must also be proficient at working with a number of technologies and at keeping up with the ever changing field of information technology. They must also be educated, generally holding at least a …Read more
- Conduct meetings with all key stakeholders in order to announce the start of the project and review the overall project plan.
- Create, track and forecast changes in project budgets.
- Measure project performance.
- Develop a detailed project plan with identified critical path tasks.
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables.