The average hourly pay for a Bartender, Hotel in Melbourne, Victoria is AU$19.50.
Is Bartender, Hotel your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
AU$0 - AU$20
AU$0 - AU$40,560
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Bartender, Hotel
The most important requirement of a hotel bartender is the ability to relate to and interact positively with other people, so an outgoing and friendly personality is highly beneficial for those interested in this career. Hotel bar tenders should also have a keen and thorough knowledge of the art of "mixology;" this not only includes mixing the most common drinks, but also knowledge of the more obscure ones, especially since hotel bar guests may be travelers with drink requests which are unfamili…Read more
Bartender, Hotel Tasks
- Provide beer, wine, liquor and related bar service to guests.
- Collect customer payment, provide receipts, and keep an accurate till through a shift.
- Keep a clean workstation that adheres to all applicable liquor laws and health codes relating to the service of food and drink.
- Follow recipes to make cost-efficient, accurate, and consistent drinks for all customers.
- Track inventory, memorize beer, wine and spirit menu, and be aware of all prices.
Bartender, Hotel Job Listings
Search for more jobs