The average salary for a Construction Manager in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory (ACT) is AU$98,870.
Is Construction Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
AU$0 - AU$99k
AU$73k - AU$101k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Construction Manager
A construction manager oversees the construction of buildings, roads, and other structures. He or she makes sure that the work is running efficiently. Prior to starting a job, the construction manager may create a plan. The construction manager often works directly with clients, so it is important to be able to interact well with customers. Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to work well with staff and with clients. The ability to lead a large team is important. The manager may oversee …Read more
Construction Manager Tasks
- Manage the planning, materials, building, and budget of a construction or component of a project.
- Enforce safety measures and company regulations, and obtain required licenses and permits.
- Select and oversee the work of contractors contributing to the project.
- Develop schedules for reaching objectives and make sure work is completed on time.
- Supervise and direct personnel working on the project.
Construction Manager Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Construction Manager in their job title in Perth, Western Australia earn an average of 26.1% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Sydney, New South Wales (20.8% more) and Brisbane, Queensland (16.6% more).
Related Job Salaries
AU$64k - AU$148k
AU$60k - AU$124k
AU$54k - AU$110k
AU$55k - AU$135k
AU$60k - AU$154k
AU$52k - AU$110k
AU$54k - AU$120k
AU$46k - AU$98k
AU$49k - AU$91k
AU$55k - AU$100k