The average salary for an Integration/Test Manager, Data Processing Systems in Australia is AU$105,362.
Is Integration/Test Manager, Data Processing Systems your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
AU$95k - AU$168k
AU$0 - AU$9k
AU$88k - AU$158k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Integration/Test Manager, Data Processing Systems
Positions for integration/test managers of data processing systems are available at many companies in the information technology industry. Educational requirements generally begin with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, but many openings also require master’s degrees as well. Experience in a similar role is typically required, although specific requirements depend on the company and available positions; everything from entry-level positions to senior positions requiring extensive backgroun…Read more
Integration/Test Manager, Data Processing Systems Tasks
- Manage the planning, installation, and maintenance of large or complex data systems, and identify and resolve system problems.
- Hire, train, and supervise team members, and coordinate and monitor the progress of projects.
- Develop long term plans for upgrading and maintaining company data systems.
- Oversee and conduct the testing of applications developed internally or by third parties.
- Handle the installation of new software and hardware, and conduct research to find the technology which will work best with current systems.