Avg. Base Hourly Rate (AUD)
The average hourly pay for a Laborer is AU$25.03
What Do Laborers Do?
Laborers' jobs are very versatile, in that a variety or various tasks can be asked of them throughout a typical day. Most laborers conduct the day-to-day, hands on operations that make a company actually run, and they work in a wide variety of industries from construction to cleaning. Due to the wide range of industries in which laborers can work, their job duties will also vary greatly. For instance, a laborer in a manufacturing-related industry would engage in tasks that are part of the …Read more
- Demolish existing walls and ceiling in commercial buildings.
- Maintain a clean safe jobsite.
- Unload materials and store efficiently onsite.
- Haul demo materials to dumpster.
- Patch and repair concrete surfaces in preparation for floor coverings.