Avg. Base Salary (AUD)
The average salary for a Maintenance Planner is AU$97,786
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Maintenance Planners?
An early career Maintenance Planner with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$77,166 based on 25 salaries. A mid-career Maintenance Planner with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AU$100,243 based on 21 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Maintenance Planners Do?
Maintenance planners help develop strategies for preventive and predictive maintenance systems. They also are responsible for ordering parts and making sure that repairs and maintenance are done in an accurate and high-quality manner. The maintenance planner must also participate in the safety and health programs as needed. These professionals work closely with the maintenance managers to build reliable maintenance systems and teams. They also work with other maintenance employees and …Read more
- Inspect sites and buildings to scope and plan new and ongoing maintenance work.
- Oversee maintenance workers, assigning tasks, and evaluating completion.
- Maintain and oversee invoices, orders, accounting, and contractor work, including writing ongoing work orders.
- Order parts, supplies, materials, and inventory to ensure activities can proceed.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and services, identify benchmarks for reliability and safety.