The average salary for a Public Relations (PR) and Marketing Coordinator in Brisbane, Queensland is AU$53,500.
Is Public Relations (PR) and Marketing Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
AU$46k - AU$58k
AU$48k - AU$58k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Public Relations (PR) and Marketing Coordinator
Public relations (PR) and marketing coordinators are in charge of organizing marketing and public relations efforts for their company. They coordinate communication with vendors and customers to increase brand recognition, and one of their main duties is collaborating with colleagues on marketing materials that build brand awareness and sales. PR and marketing coordinators also make sure timelines are met and manage relationships with external partners. They develop business relationships in an …Read more
Public Relations (PR) and Marketing Coordinator Tasks
- Write, design, and edit all press documents, including press kits, press releases, announcements, brochures, presentations, etc.
- Collect and analyze data and metrics to assess impact of marketing efforts.
- Copy edit, check branding, and communicate needs to other writers and marketing specialists.
- Use social media to connect with the public, engaging potential customers in dialogue.
- Organize, plan, improve, and execute press events.
Public Relations (PR) and Marketing Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Public Relations (PR) and Marketing Coordinator
Media / Public Relations
Social Media Marketing
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AU$44k - AU$67k
AU$54k - AU$120k
AU$39k - AU$58k
AU$60k - AU$131k
AU$48k - AU$78k
AU$49k - AU$82k
AU$44k - AU$74k
AU$44k - AU$74k
AU$43k - AU$67k
AU$43k - AU$72k