The average salary for a Restaurant Manager - Casual Dining in Australia is AU$54,444.
Is Restaurant Manager - Casual Dining your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
AU$0 - AU$54k
AU$41k - AU$55k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Restaurant Manager - Casual Dining
A restaurant manager generally oversees the operation of his/her restaurant and makes sure that everything is running smoothly. The goal of those in this position is to increase profitability while providing the highest-quality service to customers. This is a leadership role, so it may require previous leadership experience or adequate experience in a restaurant environment. Restaurant managers must provide direction and disciplinary action for employees whenever necessary. Hiring duties such a…Read more
Restaurant Manager - Casual Dining Tasks
- Hire, train and develop all restaurant staff.
- Create side work assignments and ensure completion with wait staff.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings daily.
- Maintain all reservation systems and book to accommodate business demands.
- Maintain schedules, payroll and other administrative support to maintain food and beverage cost controls and inventory.
Restaurant Manager - Casual Dining Job Listings
Search for more jobs