The average salary for a Senior Program Officer in Australia is AU$81,623.
Is Senior Program Officer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
AU$78k - AU$93k
AU$40k - AU$134k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Program Officer
Senior program officers are typically responsible for a variety of high-level organizational and strategic planning efforts. Management of diverse program portfolios, as well as strong communication and collaboration skills, are essential for this position. Senior program officers build program capacity requirements, develop grantees and key partners, plan organizational events, develop relevant knowledge within the organization, and provide support for other officers and program directors. Thes…Read more
Senior Program Officer Tasks
- Responsible for a program with a specific purpose such as a addressing a targeted social issue (e.g. poverty, homelessness, sexual orientation) or organizational function (e.g. fundraising, security) of a non-profit organization or government agency.
- Document, distribute and disseminate program findings to headquarters and other branches of the organization.
- Supervise program's operations regarding its project portfolio.
- Manage grant administration and investor/donor process.
- Develop and manage program objectives and strategies based on research, field reports and organization-wide initiatives.
Senior Program Officer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Program Officer
Years of Experience
This data is based on 4 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AU$64k - AU$148k
AU$54k - AU$111k
AU$60k - AU$124k
AU$55k - AU$135k
AU$61k - AU$154k
AU$67k - AU$148k
AU$52k - AU$111k
AU$55k - AU$119k
AU$59k - AU$155k
AU$66k - AU$149k