The average salary for a Senior Project Manager, Advertising in Australia is AU$85,000.
Is Senior Project Manager, Advertising your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
AU$0 - AU$85k
AU$0 - AU$85k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Project Manager, Advertising
The advertising senior project manager oversees a team of advertising professionals in a variety of tasks, including creating campaigns. brainstorming ideas, implementing campaigns, and adjusting marketing plans based upon the programs' successes and failures. They oversee projects from start to finish, and they must be able to provide guidance, instructions, and correction as necessary. They must ensure advertising projects fit within the company's goals, aesthetic, and existing image, as well …Read more
Senior Project Manager, Advertising Tasks
- Develop and implement programs and strategies to form advertising campaigns for clients' products or services.
- Look for ways to further develop the account and fulfill future needs.
- Serve as a technical expert and mentor during the production process.
- Communicate expectations of project to team and ensure that results meet the clients' expectations.
- Manage project lifecycle to ensure a timely completion of deliverables within clients' budgets.
Senior Project Manager, Advertising Job Listings
Search for more jobs