Avg. Base Salary (AUD)
The average salary for a Social Media Analyst is AU$55,955 in 2024
What Do Social Media Analysts Do?
Companies today have to carefully craft and maintain their online brand presence, and this kind of work usually is performed by a social media analyst who is highly skilled in online communication. This job requires a person who is adept at search engine optimization (SEO) and able to maintain a consistent, positive image across the spectrum of current and emerging social media platforms. Social media analysts must gather data to formulate and execute methods of brand maintenance across the …Read more
- Collect, structure, and store information from social media in databases, including appropriate metadata.
- Write copy and produce content for social media platforms within organizational guidelines.
- Define key variables to track and understand brand and customer perceptions and behavior.
- Create and interpret reports on current state of the field, gaps, and opportunities.
- Apply statistical techniques to extract business-relevant findings and make strategic recommendations.
FAQs About Social Media Analysts
What is the highest pay for Social Media Analysts?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Social Media Analyst is A$NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Social Media Analysts?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Social Media Analyst is A$NaN / year
How can Social Media Analysts increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Social Media Analyst is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Social Media Analyst that oversees more junior Social Media Analysts, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.