The average salary for an Attorney / Lawyer is R$50,020.
Is Attorney / Lawyer your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
R$49k - R$100k
R$0 - R$10k
R$49k - R$115k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Attorney / Lawyer
Attorneys apply the law to specific situations and advise their clients on a course of action based on legal rights and responsibilities. Some attorneys work in the business world, providing counsel to corporate clients on business transactions. Other attorneys work with persons in the legal system, advocating on their behalf and representing them in court actions. Attorneys specialize in an area of law, such as contracts, criminal cases, or patent litigation. Most lawyers work in private prac…Read more
Attorney / Lawyer Tasks
- Advise clients in business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits or legal rights and obligations.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges and question witnesses during the course of a trial.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies, present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions; evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments for presentation of cases.
- Analyze and interpret laws, rulings and regulations with probable case outcomes for individuals and businesses.
Attorney / Lawyer Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Attorney / Lawyer
An early career Attorney / Lawyer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R$50,000 based on 3 salaries. A mid-career Attorney / Lawyer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R$50,028 based on 4 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.