The average salary for a Business Analysis Manager is C$95,000 per year.
C$46,481 - C$104,592
|Salary||C$46,481 - C$104,592|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|C$48,770 - C$112,820|
Job Description for Business Analysis Manager
- Lead business analysis to provide technology solutions for business requests and opportunities.
- Drive analysis best practices, overseeing the design and development of business processes and technology enhancements.
- Act as subject matter expert, consulting with clients and staff, reviewing analysis artifacts, and offering recommendations.
- Present business analysis to executives to identify business needs and develop technology solution strategies.
- Manage Business Analysis team, providing guidance, training, and performance management.
Business Analysis Manager Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Business Analysis Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 3 votes.