The average salary for a Business Intelligence (BI) Architect with PL/SQL skills in Canada is C$99,296.
Is Business Intelligence (BI) Architect your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$0 - C$99k
C$0 - C$101k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Business Intelligence (BI) Architect
Business intelligence (BI) architects are in charge of analyzing and implementing business intelligence for their organization. They are responsible for determining platforms and correct functioning for the central data warehouse. They process large amounts of information to draw conclusions based on their intelligence findings, interact with a variety of business professionals, and communicate critical project requirements within their organization. These architects also manage developers, dire…Read more
Business Intelligence (BI) Architect Tasks
- Maintain, support, and enhance the business intelligence data backend, including data warehouses.
- Map configurations and complex data architectures, ensuring documentation meets current and forecasted needs.
- Collaborate and work with end users to ensure that data and reports meet their business needs.
- Lead and provide technical guidance for design and implementation of data storage and governance systems.
- Design and monitor end-user reporting tools and systems, ensuring reports are accurate and up-to-date.
Business Intelligence (BI) Architect Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Business Intelligence (BI) Architect
Microsoft SQL Server
Skills in Microsoft SQL Server are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Data Warehouse, Data Modeling and Business Intelligence.
Related Job Salaries
C$46k - C$87k
C$48k - C$87k
C$47k - C$81k
C$52k - C$89k
C$40k - C$76k
C$62k - C$100k
C$67k - C$115k
C$51k - C$87k
C$52k - C$99k
C$44k - C$81k