The average salary for a Business Intelligence (BI) Architect at Bell Canada in Canada is C$99,362.
Is Business Intelligence (BI) Architect your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
C$0 - C$99k
C$0 - C$18k
C$0 - C$117k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Business Intelligence (BI) Architect
Business intelligence (BI) architects are in charge of analyzing and implementing business intelligence for their organization. They are responsible for determining platforms and correct functioning for the central data warehouse. They process large amounts of information to draw conclusions based on their intelligence findings, interact with a variety of business professionals, and communicate critical project requirements within their organization. These architects also manage developers, dire…Read more
Business Intelligence (BI) Architect Tasks
- Maintain, support, and enhance the business intelligence data backend, including data warehouses.
- Map configurations and complex data architectures, ensuring documentation meets current and forecasted needs.
- Collaborate and work with end users to ensure that data and reports meet their business needs.
- Lead and provide technical guidance for design and implementation of data storage and governance systems.
- Design and monitor end-user reporting tools and systems, ensuring reports are accurate and up-to-date.
Explore the most common career paths for Business Intelligence (BI) Architect. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Business Intelligence (BI) Architect
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Business Intelligence (BI) Architect Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
C$46k - C$87k
C$47k - C$87k
C$47k - C$80k
C$52k - C$90k
C$61k - C$100k
C$40k - C$76k
C$66k - C$115k
C$51k - C$87k
C$52k - C$99k
C$43k - C$81k