The average salary for a Business Intelligence (BI) Architect in Montréal, Québec is C$105,998.
Is Business Intelligence (BI) Architect your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$71k - C$122k
C$8k - C$18k
C$79k - C$126k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Business Intelligence (BI) Architect
Business intelligence (BI) architects are in charge of analyzing and implementing business intelligence for their organization. They are responsible for determining platforms and correct functioning for the central data warehouse. They process large amounts of information to draw conclusions based on their intelligence findings, interact with a variety of business professionals, and communicate critical project requirements within their organization. These architects also manage developers, dire…Read more
Business Intelligence (BI) Architect Tasks
- Maintain, support, and enhance the business intelligence data backend, including data warehouses.
- Map configurations and complex data architectures, ensuring documentation meets current and forecasted needs.
- Collaborate and work with end users to ensure that data and reports meet their business needs.
- Lead and provide technical guidance for design and implementation of data storage and governance systems.
- Design and monitor end-user reporting tools and systems, ensuring reports are accurate and up-to-date.
Popular Employer Salaries for Business Intelligence (BI) Architect
Business Intelligence (BI) Architect Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Business Intelligence (BI) Architect
An experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Architect with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$113,003 based on 9 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of C$102,856.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Calgary, Alberta (5.7% less), Toronto, Ontario (4.7% less) and Vancouver, British Columbia (3.4% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 15 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
C$47k - C$87k
C$48k - C$87k
C$47k - C$81k
C$52k - C$89k
C$40k - C$76k
C$62k - C$100k
C$67k - C$116k
C$51k - C$87k
C$52k - C$99k
C$44k - C$81k