The average salary for a Business Technology Analyst in Canada is C$59,212.
Is Business Technology Analyst your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
C$49k - C$67k
C$894 - C$5k
C$0 - C$700
C$50k - C$68k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Business Technology Analyst
Business technology analysts work with a business to assist in technology integration. This includes overseeing a company's current information technology (IT) systems to ensure that the company's technology-related goals are met. Their tasks may also include implementation of new IT systems; in these cases, business technology analysts must ensure that daily business is disrupted as little as possible. Business technology analysts are expected to work with, and improve upon, current systems wh…Read more
Business Technology Analyst Tasks
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of business processes, workflow, technology solutions and technology frameworks within a business organization.
- Follow business-specific standards relevant to various business industries when creating business/functional/system requirements.
- Configure business rules and business/functional/system requirements for improvements or new additions to the current computer system.
- Responsible for computer system maintenance policies such as Version Control, Form Management, Baseline Management, Change Management, and Release Management.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvements/enhancements to the existing technology within a business organization.
Explore the most common career paths for Business Technology Analyst. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Business Technology Analyst
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Business Technology Analyst Job Listings
Popular Skills for Business Technology Analyst
Skills in Business Analysis, IT Consulting, Project Management, Requirements Analysis and Data Analysis are correlated to pay that is above average.
Pay by Experience Level for Business Technology Analyst
An entry-level Business Technology Analyst with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$59,392 based on 12 salaries. An early career Business Technology Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of C$58,883 based on 34 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 46 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
C$50k - C$104k
C$47k - C$87k
C$61k - C$100k
C$51k - C$87k
C$44k - C$77k
C$52k - C$110k
C$44k - C$105k
C$52k - C$103k
C$49k - C$108k
C$48k - C$103k