Avg. Base Salary (CAD)
The average salary for an Information Security Manager is C$108,992
What Do Information Security Managers Do?
Information security managers are in charge of maintaining security protocols throughout their organizations. They are responsible for creating strategies to increase network and internet security related to different projects. They handle a team of IT professionals to ensure easy access to data while maintaining high standards in terms of confidentiality and general data security. They also often work to find and prevent issues related to software or hardware equipment used by different teams …Read more
- Create and execute policy and audit plans, and identify security risks and operation needs.
- Review configuration and updates to ensure software and infrastructure are protected.
- Lead security training and communicate policies.
- Assist in migrating information assets and environments into compliant, secure systems.
- Manage security testing platforms, including leading forensic investigations and mitigation procedures.
FAQs About Information Security Managers
What is the highest pay for Information Security Managers in Vancouver?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Information Security Manager in Vancouver is CA$NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Information Security Managers in Vancouver?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Information Security Manager in Vancouver is CA$NaN / year
How can Information Security Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Information Security Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Information Security Manager that oversees more junior Information Security Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.