Avg. Base Salary (CAD)
The average salary for an International Trade Compliance Manager is C$92,168
What is the Pay by Experience Level for International Trade Compliance Managers?
An experienced International Trade Compliance Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of C$89,690 based on 12 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of C$86,500.
What Do International Trade Compliance Managers Do?
International trade compliance managers are responsible for managing all compliance aspects of international trade on behalf of their organization. They are in charge of leading a team of trade professionals to fulfill all company and government requirements for their trade projects. In addition, these individuals create effective export and import initiatives to increase productivity and reduce trade-related issues. The international trade compliance manager's main functions also include …Read more
- Create and update customs and regulatory policy, documentation and processes.
- Support and train staff on regulations, policies and best practices.
- Review and update customs documentation, including declarations and coding.
- Cultivate relations with government and customs entities to encourage communication.
- Lead, evaluate and make recommendations based on audits and identified risks.