Manufacturing Engineering Manager with Project Management Skills Salary (Canada)
The average pay for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager with Project Management skills is C$90,585 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||C$65,670 - C$117,399|
|Bonus||C$1,216 - C$20,467|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|C$67,445 - C$131,115|
Job Description for Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Manufacturing engineering managers are in charge of supervising the functioning of manufacturing systems in their organization. Most manufacturing engineering managers are responsible for ensuring company operations are carried out according to industry safety standards. In addition, they will also manage a team of engineers to deal with the installation of equipment, among other related issues. They also handle other maintenance functions to improve the company's product output.Read More...
Manufacturing engineering managers work in many different environments; they handle paperwork, and design effective manufacturing strategies using office equipment, but they also help other engineers fix machinery outdoors or on a plant floor. They work with other teams within the company on a daily basis to arrange manufacturing goals and regulations. They are also in charge of training staff in the operation of complex production machinery. One of their main job obligations is to implement security initiatives to ensure workers safety and avoid severe injuries in the workplace. They frequently report to senior-level managers in their department.
A bachelor's degree in engineering is needed for this job; several years of manufacturing experience, plus safety and leadership certifications, are preferred. Manufacturing engineering managers are expected to have advanced interpersonal skills, strong leadership skills, and the ability to pay close attention to detail to avoid production delays. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Manufacturing Engineering Manager Tasks
- Manage staff operations, monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in material selection standards development.
- Act as liaison between management and vendor or contractor from start to finish of project.
- Analyze engineering technology, product needs, and testing procedures from planning to fulfillment review and approve product design and changes.
- Design and implement methods and processes in production to establish standard workflow rate and improve efficiency.
- Coordinate and manage manufacturing engineering projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager Job Listings
Key Stats for Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 7 votes.