Payroll & Benefits Clerk Salary (Canada)
The average pay for a Payroll & Benefits Clerk is C$35,159 per year. For the first five to ten years in this position, salary increases steeply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay. A skill in Microsoft Office is associated with high pay for this job. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
|Salary||C$32,082 - C$55,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|C$32,849 - C$59,669|
|Hourly Rate||C$15.83 - C$29.31|
|Total Pay (||C$32,849 - C$59,669|
Job Description for Payroll & Benefits Clerk
- Enter data into payroll records on attendance, hours worked, and pay changes.
- Track status of employee benefits and leave time.
- Process and distribute paychecks and statements.
- Calculate employee wages, deductions, and exemptions.
- Update payroll system to reflect new employees, transfers, and resignations.
Payroll & Benefits Clerk Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Payroll & Benefits Clerk
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 6 votes.