Avg. Base Salary (CAD)
The average salary for a Regional Operations Director is C$130,000 in 2023
What Do Regional Operations Directors Do?
The position of a regional operations director requires a great deal of managerial experience, as well as the ability to lead others and work with a team. These director spend their days in an office overseeing necessary daily tasks to run a corporation, from hiring and firing employees and creating work schedules to arranging meetings, brainstorming innovative ideas, and finding ways to increase profits.
Regional operations directors work with a range of staff, from accountants and human …Read more
- Coach, oversee, evaluate, mentor, and lead trainings for regional staff.
- Directly handle complex problems ranging from public relations to safety concerns.
- Analyze key financial data, oversee regional budget and authorize expenditures.
- Develop annual business, maintenance, and service goals and strategies to meet them.
- Partner with other areas like legal, construction, and development to reach organizational objectives.
FAQs About Regional Operations Directors
What is the highest pay for Regional Operations Directors in Edmonton?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Regional Operations Director in Edmonton is CA$NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Regional Operations Directors in Edmonton?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Regional Operations Director in Edmonton is CA$NaN / year
How can Regional Operations Directors increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Regional Operations Director is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Regional Operations Director that oversees more junior Regional Operations Directors, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.