The average salary for a Staffing Recruiter in Canada is C$39,500.
Is Staffing Recruiter your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
C$33k - C$45k
C$33k - C$46k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Staffing Recruiter
Staffing recruiters are responsible for interviewing a wide variety of people and working with others to establish a proper job position. Although the duties can vary greatly, these recruiters specialize in interviewing candidates for upcoming job positions for a range of businesses. Staffing recruiters spend their days evaluating a corporation's employment requirements and ensuring that recruiting needs are met, and some focus on helping others find employment by interviewing candidates and ma…Read more
Staffing Recruiter Tasks
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements, and recommend the best candidates to clients after a detailed screening and skill assessment.
- Stay current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard to find skill sets.
- Network extensively to find potential candidates and clients.
- Source through internal candidate database as well as professional associations, referrals, and other networking resources.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.
Staffing Recruiter Job Listings
Search for more jobs