Director of Sales and Marketing with Marketing Communications Skills Salary (China)
The average pay for a Director of Sales and Marketing with Marketing Communications skills is CNY 896,716 per year.
Job Description for Director of Sales and Marketing
The director of sales and marketing is the high-level manager that oversees a sales and marketing department of a business. They supervise the sales, marketing, and public relations departments of businesses. These directors also are expected to improve the performance in sales and effectiveness in marketing and advertising. Another area in which a director of sales and marketing spends much the day is managing the department. They must hire and train a knowledgeable, professional, and talented sales and marketing staff, as well as determine the best way to motivate their team and increase productivity.Read More...
Directors of sales and marketing may have a bachelor's degree or higher in business, marketing, communications, or a related field. They must have sales and/or marketing experience, reliability, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record for developing marketing strategies. (Copyright 2017 PayScale.com)
Director of Sales and Marketing Tasks
- Plan and set the marketing and sales direction and strategy.
- Act as subject matter expert to senior leadership on issues relating to sales and marketing.
- Oversee staff operations, business planning, budget development and expenditures toward achievement of objectives.
- Oversee the competitive positioning of the organization; including the analysis and collection of market data.
- Develop objectives and policies for the sales and marketing department, and measurements.
Director of Sales and Marketing Job Listings
Key Stats for Director of Sales and Marketing