Mid-Career Senior Software Engineer with Java Skills Salary (China)
The average pay for a Mid-Career Senior Software Engineer with Java skills is CNY 240,000 per year.
|Range||CNY 0CNY 655K|
|Salary||CNY 120,805 - CNY 595,976|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|CNY 120,805 - CNY 655,573|
Job Description for Senior Software Engineer
A senior software engineer typically has a background in computer science, web development, and/or engineering. A bachelor's degree in any of those fields is generally considered a plus, as is experience working in web development. Some abilities they might have are a strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and an ability to work independently and on a team. Senior software engineers usually work in an office. They may work with other people to complete projects, but staying focused and working alone is typical.Read More...
Senior Software Engineer Tasks
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Guide and review work of junior engineers.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and help manage project priorities and timelines.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.