The average salary for a Senior Software Engineer in Shenzhen, Guangdong is CNY 275,000.
MEDIAN CNY 275,000
Is Senior Software Engineer your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
CNY 203k - CNY 486k
CNY 0 - CNY 68k
CNY 203k - CNY 491k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Software Engineer
A senior software engineer typically has a background in computer science, web development, and/or engineering. A bachelor's degree in any of those fields is generally considered a plus, as is experience working in web development. Some abilities they might have are a strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and an ability to work independently and on a team. Senior software engineers usually work in an office. They may work with other people to complete projects, but staying focused…Read more
Senior Software Engineer Tasks
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Guide and review work of junior engineers.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and help manage project priorities and timelines.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
Explore the most common career paths for Senior Software Engineer. Thickness and color of lines indicates how common a path is.
Senior Software Engineer
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Senior Software Engineer Job Listings
Years of Experience
This data is based on 4 survey responses.