The average salary for a Senior Software Engineer with C++ Programming Language skills at National Instruments Corporation in China is CNY 412,000.
Is Senior Software Engineer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
CNY 0 - CNY 412k
CNY 0 - CNY 82k
CNY 0 - CNY 498k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Software Engineer
A senior software engineer typically has a background in computer science, web development, and/or engineering. A bachelor's degree in any of those fields is generally considered a plus, as is experience working in web development. Some abilities they might have are a strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and an ability to work independently and on a team. Senior software engineers usually work in an office. They may work with other people to complete projects, but staying focused…Read more
Senior Software Engineer Tasks
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Guide and review work of junior engineers.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and help manage project priorities and timelines.
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
Senior Software Engineer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Software Engineer
C# Programming Language