The average salary for a Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) in Hamburg, Hamburg is €36,174.
Is Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
€33k - €63k
€0 - €5k
€33k - €66k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Business Analyst (Unspecified Type)
A business analyst (unspecified type) examines sets of data and documents to make informed conclusions. Among other duties, a business analyst acts as a facilitator within an organization to make internal departments more efficient. This type of financial expert typically thrives in a high-stress environment and is quick to adapt to the ever-changing conditions of businesses. As a general rule, a business analyst (unspecified type) reports data conclusions to a supervisor so appropriate judgment…Read more
Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) Tasks
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Business Analyst (Unspecified Type) in their job title in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen earn an average of 52.0% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Munich, Bavaria (Bayern) (24.4% more) and Berlin, Berlin (5.0% more).
Related Job Salaries
€35k - €71k
€32k - €60k
€35k - €69k
€41k - €90k
€36k - €91k
€37k - €63k
€40k - €69k
€32k - €72k
€36k - €59k
€23k - €62k