The average salary for a Clinical Operations Manager in Germany is €66,985.
Is Clinical Operations Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
€0 - €67k
€0 - €70k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Clinical Operations Manager
Clinical operations manager jobs generally work for organizations in the medical field and are responsible for overseeing all of the day-to-day activities for the medical portion of the organization. This includes the management of customer service, sales, and billing, as well as the general management of the operations staff. The clinical operations manager is responsible for overseeing employees and delegating work tasks throughout the department to ensure that thee tasks are completed properl…Read more
Clinical Operations Manager Tasks
- Ensure trials remain within budget and use resources efficiently, identify, and apply for sources of funding.
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate the performance of clinic researchers.
- Work with researchers to make sure research meets quality and regulatory standards.
- Develop, review, and enforce policies and protocols for conducting trials and obtaining consent from trial participants.
- Oversee and direct the running of clinical trials at a medical research laboratory.