Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Program Manager (Unspecified Type / General) is €61,000
What Do Program Manager (Unspecified Type / General)s Do?
Program managers are responsible for overseeing programs - sets of large, time-consuming projects which require detailed analysis and care - within a company, as well as prioritizing projects and delegating responsibilities to members of the project team. They may also be responsible for interviewing and hiring the best candidates for each project.
Multitasking is important in this position to work with several clients and maintain constant communication, and they meet with clients regularly …Read more
- Oversee direction, training, mentoring, and management of staff.
- Track and report on team progress, and determine key milestones.
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for growth and to enhance the organization's competitive position.
- Coordinate with other departments or members in the organization to achieve specified goals.
- Build rapport and maintain strong relationships with customers.