Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Project Manager, Information Technology (IT) is €63,930
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Project Manager, Information Technology (IT)s?
An entry-level Project Manager, Information Technology (IT) with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €40,723 based on 12 salaries. An early career Project Manager, Information Technology (IT) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total …Read more
What Do Project Manager, Information Technology (IT)s Do?
Project managers in information technology (IT) are tasked with planning certain types of projects within a company and ensuring that they are executed and on-track through every stage of the process. This job may require daily evaluations of employees, as well as leadership and motivation, in order to achieve particular goals.
IT project managers must ensure that employees have the same shared vision and goals for projects while being assigned specific duties. Problem-solving may be necessary …Read more
- Coordinate delivery of development (beta) and production releases that meet quality assurance standards.
- Assist test team in creating test plans and testing efforts.
- Create and maintain a information technology project plan that communicates tasks, milestone dates, status and resource allocation.
- Assist technical team in design and development tasks.
- Utilize software life-cycle methodology.