The average salary for a Senior Project Architect in Germany is €45,600.
Is Senior Project Architect your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
€37k - €69k
€0 - €5k
€23k - €410k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Project Architect
A senior project architect is the team leader and coordinator for an architectural project. He or she is responsible for developing architectural designs, as well as approving the final draft of project plans; this involves working closely with the client to ensure that their needs are met and any concerns are addressed. They monitor project progress throughout the project to ensure that all deliverables and timelines are being met within budget; if there are issues, the senior project architect…Read more
Senior Project Architect Tasks
- Oversee design development, production of working drawings, and construction documents on given projects.
- Establish and maintain budgets, schedules, and monitor adherence of terms of contract expectations.
- Manage the project delivery process and work closely with clients.
- Monitor project progress according to contract scope and deliverables.
- Coordinate and lead teams through design, development and contract phases of construction projects.
Explore the most common career paths for Senior Project Architect. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Senior Project Architect
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Senior Project Architect Job Listings
Popular Skills for Senior Project Architect
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.