Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Textile Designer is €44,400
What Do Textile Designers Do?
Textile designers are responsible for creating unique and original designs for clothing and apparel. There are many specialties in the world of textile design, and an individual designer may focus on one or more of them. Some options include dresses, shirts, pants, men's formal apparel, and children's apparel.
Textile design generally involves both the creation of new and original designs for apparel, and the implementation of designs provided by customers. This involves working with graphic …Read more
- Create original designs for specified audiences and fabrics.
- Review textile samples, provide feedback and write reports.
- Follow up with manufacturers and sales teams to ensure product quality.
- Translate verbal objectives to artistic designs and prototypes.
- Adapt and update designs, patterns and colors.