The average salary for a Mid-Career Senior Accountant with Microsoft Office skills is EGP 57,000.
Is Senior Accountant your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
EGP 0 - EGP 57k
EGP 0 - EGP 10k
EGP 0 - EGP 62k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Accountant
Senior accountants are the lead "numbers" people in any company with an accounting division. They are responsible for keeping a company financially organized. They must be talented in mathematics and organized so as not to miss any financial information. Even missing one number in the thousands of numbers they see every year can completely change the standing and decisions of their company executives. So, it is imperative that they be accurate. Senior accountants also will often manage team…Read more
Senior Accountant Tasks
- Maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Investigate budget and variance issues.
- Analyze financial data in order to prepare financial reports and prepare budget forecasts.
- Maintain general ledger as needed.
- Generate and interpret financial records and statements for management.
Senior Accountant Job Listings
Popular Skills for Senior Accountant
General Ledger Accounting
Skills in General Ledger Accounting, Financial Reporting, Month-End Close, Microsoft Excel and Accounts Payable are correlated to pay that is above average.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 3 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
EGP 5k - EGP 104k
EGP 20k - EGP 288k
EGP 26k - EGP 1m
EGP 4k - EGP 258k
EGP 15k - EGP 628k
EGP 72 - EGP 170k
EGP 5k - EGP 238k
EGP 36 - EGP 197k
EGP 8k - EGP 160k
EGP 15k - EGP 1m