Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Digital Marketing Manager is €42,500
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Digital Marketing Managers?
An early career Digital Marketing Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €32,500 based on 6 salaries. A mid-career Digital Marketing Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €45,000 based on 6 salaries.
What Do Digital Marketing Managers Do?
Digital marketing managers are in charge of developing and complete marketing projects according to the organization's goals and values. They must create efficient, effective advertising strategies in digital spaces to promote products or services. Most digital marketing managers focus on increasing sales and brand loyalty by holding events or campaigns to increase awareness and satisfaction. Digital marketing managers must have an expert-level knowledge of e-commerce and the ever-changing …Read more
- Develop and implement strategies for new media and digital marketing teams.
- Coordinate online marketing campaigns on all social and digital media platforms.
- Build effective teams, manage multiple projects, and supervise collaboration between departments in order to drive positive business growth.
- Lead website development and oversee all customer-facing digital communication channels.
- Track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to upper management.
FAQs About Digital Marketing Managers
What is the highest pay for Digital Marketing Managers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Digital Marketing Manager is €NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Digital Marketing Managers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Digital Marketing Manager is €NaN / year
How can Digital Marketing Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Digital Marketing Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Digital Marketing Manager that oversees more junior Digital Marketing Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.