Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Programmer Analyst is €28,002
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Programmer Analysts?
An early career Programmer Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €27,233 based on 36 salaries. A mid-career Programmer Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of €27,158 based on 25 salaries. An experienced Programmer …Read more
What Do Programmer Analysts Do?
Programmer analysts work at various organizations. They design, code, and test new programs. They must document programs that they write. Documentation should include flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and revision dates. They debug, troubleshoot, and maintain source code related to various computer programs. Programmer analysts may also be required to customize computer programs that were bought from vendors to meet their organization’s specific needs. They must know …Read more
- Work with designers and content producers.
- Work with users from identifying conceptual system requirements through completion.
- Work with middle-tier developers to integrate back-end database code with business applications.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug software for web sites.
- Plan, design, schedule, write, and debug database stored procedures and complex queries to extract, calculate or manipulate information.