Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General) is €39,527
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General)s?
An entry-level Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General) with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of €29,587 based on 7 salaries. An early career Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General) with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total …Read more
What Do Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General)s Do?
A project manager (unspecified type/general) oversees designated projects for the company. The position requires planning and developing strategy, including defining the goals and timeline for the project(s) they supervise. The project manager coordinates, documents, and assigns tasks for the project team and provide the team with direction and support. Managing the budget, timeline, and resources for the project are also required. The project manager monitors problems, provides solutions, and …Read more
- Assign resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress.
- Develop project plans and facilitate resolution of all issues to reach project goals.
- Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets.
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance.
- Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications.