The average salary for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in Finland is €77,511.
Is Chief Technology Officer (CTO) your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
€60k - €90k
€0 - €13k
€0 - €13k
€60k - €93k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
A chief technology officer is part of an executive team in a company. He or she leads the efforts of the technology development within the company. This is usually the highest position related to technology within a company. Leadership skills are needed, as the CTO will often lead teams of people in the information technology department. The CTO may decide when technologies need to be updated, so it is important to stay up to date with developments in the field. It is also important to keep an…Read more
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Tasks
- Lead technology teams in day-to-day operations, provide key expertise, supervise the heads of departments, and set performance goals.
- Conduct technical reviews of products or solutions to compare and evaluate their applicability.
- Contribute to senior management team, guiding strategic decisions and resource allocation.
- Monitor management of all hardware, software, databases and licenses, maintenance, and projections of future needs.
- Define technology strategies and ensure that processes meet expectations for federal, state and community privacy and security.
Explore the most common career paths for Chief Technology Officer (CTO). Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.