The average salary for a Senior Project Manager, IT in Finland is €68,765.
Is Senior Project Manager, IT your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
€50k - €73k
€0 - €7k
€50k - €82k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Project Manager, IT
Senior project managers must be well organized, extremely responsible, and capable of working with a wide variety of other people. Senior IT project managers work in a fast paced and frequently changing industry, and must work very hard to keep up with the responsibilities they are tasked with. They must also be proficient at working with a number of technologies and at keeping up with the ever changing field of information technology. They must also be educated, generally holding at least a …Read more
Senior Project Manager, IT Tasks
- Conduct meetings with all key stakeholders in order to announce the start of the project and review the overall project plan.
- Create, track and forecast changes in project budgets.
- Measure project performance.
- Develop a detailed project plan with identified critical path tasks.
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables.
Senior Project Manager, IT Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.