The average salary for a Data Manager in France is €38,000.
Is Data Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
€22k - €59k
€0 - €5k
€20k - €122k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Data Manager
Data managers are responsible for handling database systems, and they develop policies, ideas, procedures, and (as needed) assign tasks to other employees. Data managers interact with a number of individuals within the company, from data entry clerks to corporate executives. Their responsibilities typically include supervising assistants in data management, supervising data collection systems, managing data entry, ensuring data system is operational, troubleshooting data submission errors, prep…Read more
Data Manager Tasks
- Develop and manage computerized databases appropriate to the design of various research studies.
- Assist with descriptive and exploratory statistical analyses.
- Design and maintain management reports on the databases for various research studies.
- Assist in the entry of research data into computerized databases.
- Perform data management and all aspects of quality assurance for multiple research studies.
Data Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Data Manager
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.