The average salary for an Export Sales Manager in Paris is €48,753 per year.
Job Description for Export Sales Manager
The main role of an export sales manager is ensuring the sales and profit goals in international markets are met. To do this, they are in charge of planning, organizing, and implementing sales strategies for each market. They also must make sure that all distributors are working effectively and efficiently, as well as work well with current and potential clients to maintain and increase sales and profitability. Additionally, export sales managers must cooperate with management and legal departments to ensure that all international agreements and relevant laws are being followed.Read More...
Export sales manager jobs are generally full-time positions that take place during regular business hours, although overtime may be required depending on the needs of the business. Travel may be occasionally required in this position as well.
Export sales managers typically must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field. They also need to have a minimum of five years of sales and management experience. The ability to work on many projects at the same time is an essential skill. Additionally, export sales managers must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to resolve complex issues in a timely manner, and proficiency with basic computer programs. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Export Sales Manager Tasks
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, plans and advertising or promotional programs.
- Ensure activities are in accordance with the developed sales objectives.
- Plans and implements sales programs for one or more of the company's product line.
- Maintain contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the operations and local conditions.
- Evaluate and provide analysis to management for new products and international market opportunities.
Export Sales Manager Job Listings
Key Stats for Export Sales Manager