Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Project Director, Information Technology (IT) is €63,984
What Do Project Director, Information Technology (IT)s Do?
Information technology (IT) project directors are in charge of overseeing and directing the successful completion of IT projects for their organization. They are responsible for coordinating efforts and creating effective strategies to reach all company objectives related to information systems. They review new equipment purchases, manage expenses, create detailed budget reports, and ensure internal and external clients receive high-quality IT products and services. IT project directors deploy …Read more
- Manage project timelines, budgets, resources, staffing, and quality control.
- Identify an organization's technology needs and develop proposals for how to meet those needs.
- Plan, manage, and oversee information technology projects to improve an organization's IT infrastructure and software.
- Prepare reports on project progress and analyses of project effectiveness for senior management.
- Supervise and direct the activities of IT managers and technicians and other staff members working on IT systems.