The average salary for a Software Architect in Paris is €55,000 per year.
|Salary||€36,065 - €124,100|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|€36,065 - €124,100|
Job Description for Software Architect
Software architects create customized software solutions such as web services, user interfaces, coding programs, and databases, and they are employed primarily by large corporations and agencies which create software for other companies. These architects must always strive to create efficient and satisfactory software solutions for end-users, and they are often responsible for creating standard coding practices and programs for other software designers within their companies.Read More...
Software architects must always ensure the cost-efficiency of their software and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in their fields. They are often expected to design and implement programs, and then follow-up to debug and ensure the software is functioning well in all aspects. They may also administer training manuals and programs to employees to help them grow accustomed to new software.
Software Architect Tasks
- Design new operating system components.
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for operating system components.
- Design new software applications.
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for software applications, including web, client, server, and others.
- Ensure architectural integrity and consistency across the entire product.