Avg. Base Salary (EUR)
The average salary for a Software Architect is €61,042
What Do Software Architects Do?
Software architects create customized software solutions such as web services, user interfaces, coding programs, and databases, and they are employed primarily by large corporations and agencies which create software for other companies. These architects must always strive to create efficient and satisfactory software solutions for end-users, and they are often responsible for creating standard coding practices and programs for other software designers within their companies.
Software …Read more
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for software applications, including web, client, server, and others.
- Ensure architectural integrity and consistency across the entire product.
- Design new software applications.
- Design new operating system components.
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for operating system components.