The average salary for an Information Technology (IT) Director in Greece is $46,000.
Is Information Technology (IT) Director your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$27k - $92k
$0 - $12k
$0 - $8k
$27k - $106k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Information Technology (IT) Director
Information technology (IT) directors are responsible for managing and directing IT operations for their companies and providing leadership and technical advice to lead their departments. They may also be responsible for developing effective strategies for deploying technology and software, testing hardware devices and applications before introducing them to management, and managing schedules and deployment contracts. These directors develop strong business relationships with vendors to obtain …Read more
Information Technology (IT) Director Tasks
- Build relationships with external IT vendors and service providers.
- Benchmark and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure of IT systems.
- Review the performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Ready organization for IT security audits or investigations.
- Manage security of network, systems, and enterprise information.
Explore the most common career paths for Information Technology (IT) Director. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Information Technology (IT) Director
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Information Technology (IT) Director Job Listings
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.