The average salary for a Technical Program Manager (TPM) in Greece is $44,500.
Is Technical Program Manager (TPM) your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $45k
$0 - $4k
$0 - $47k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Technical Program Manager (TPM)
Technical program managers (TPMs) are in charge of handling all aspects of technical projects for their organization. They are responsible for initiating programs, following their progress, and serving as support providers in case issues arise. They coordinate efforts among workers and outside vendors, as well as develop effective schedules and suggest action items that still need to be complete to successfully complete the project. In addition to these tasks, technical project managers track …Read more
Technical Program Manager (TPM) Tasks
- Drive new products and features through the development process.
- Gather and create product requirements and specifications.
- Make sure project meets deadlines and is completed within budget.
- Review and test code to ensure it works properly.
- Provide technical leadership, but not line management of cross functional teams.
Technical Program Manager (TPM) Job Listings
Popular Skills for Technical Program Manager (TPM)
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.