What Do Account Directors Do?
An account director ensures that clients who have account with their business stay satisfied and current with payments. Account directors manage all existing accounts, taking payments and entering them into their system correctly. They send out bills, process payments, and make sure that their clients' accounts are in order. They also must attract new customers by visiting them in person or talking with them on the telephone. Handling paperwork and analyzing reports about competitors is also imp…Read more
- Develop and manage customer relationships in order to retain existing revenue and attain additional business.
- Develop department budget.
- Contact prospective customers by cold calling, premise visits, networking and customer appointments.
- Approve project timeline and deliverables.
- Develop sales in the designated target market by identifying new sales opportunities.