The average salary for an Account Manager Sales in Hong Kong is HK$267,761.
Is Account Manager Sales your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$213k - HK$402k
HK$17k - HK$235k
HK$0 - HK$140k
HK$217k - HK$711k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Account Manager Sales
An account manager for sales is responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with various customers, who may be individuals or businesses. These managers generally have a certain number of accounts to oversee and continue to offer products to, and they must follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied; if there are issues, account managers must work with clients and other departments to remedy the issues. Strong customer service and teamwork skills are important in …Read more
Account Manager Sales Tasks
- Realize short term budget revenue targets for accounts.
- Monitor the execution of the account's plan and take corrective actions.
- Develop and implement the account's business strategy and plan that will achieve the account's objectives.
- Plan and forecast sales for assigned accounts.
- Prepare and present cost estimates and price quotations to accounts within the set pricing policy of the product lines.
Explore the most common career paths for Account Manager Sales. Thickness and color of lines indicates how common a path is.
Account Manager Sales
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Account Manager Sales Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Account Manager Sales
An early career Account Manager Sales with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$248,203 based on 6 salaries. A mid-career Account Manager Sales with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$360,000 based on 11 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 17 survey responses.