The average salary for an Accounting Clerk is HK$165,561.
Is Accounting Clerk your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
HK$132k - HK$192k
HK$0 - HK$13k
HK$11k - HK$209k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Accounting Clerk
Accounting clerks generally work in offices, and travel is not required for the job. They must have exceptional knowledge of all ledger accounts, such as accounts payable/receivable, cash, and many others. These clerks may work only with accounts payable/receivable, while others may coordinate various accounts for their companies, and other duties may include working with both customers and vendors. Candidates should have excellent customer service skills and close attention to detail in order …Read more
Accounting Clerk Tasks
- Maintain and make necessary adjustments to records and/or logs such as journals, payroll/ time reports, or property records.
- Verify and reconcile simple bank statements or department records.
- Balance entries and make necessary corrections.
- Sort documents and post debits/credits to proper account .
- Verify amounts and codes on various forms for accuracy.
Accounting Clerk Job Listings
Years of Experience
This data is based on 6 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$39k - HK$442k
HK$153k - HK$291k
HK$506k - HK$1m
HK$238k - HK$800k
HK$206k - HK$834k
HK$108k - HK$879k
HK$183k - HK$689k
HK$30k - HK$760k
HK$202k - HK$537k
HK$97k - HK$964k